Field of studyIn terms of the University statistics of the Federal Statistical Office:
A field of study is a term for a scientific or artistic discipline, in which a scientific or artistic degree is possible. The field of study is determined in the examination regulations. For the purpose of the national statistics of students a discipline classification is used, in which very specific fields of study are classified with the corresponding key position. Several related disciplines are summarized into areas of studies and these are summarized into nine big discipline groups.
Updated: 9 Oct 2012
Selected information about "Field of study":
- Universities, habilitations in selected teaching and research fields of the healthcare system
- Universities, passed examinations in selected fields of the healthcare system
- Universities, professorial posts in selected teaching and research fields of the healthcare system (1992-2015)
- Universities, scientific staff in teaching and research fields of the healthcare system
- Universities, students in selected training courses associated with the healthcare system
Further information can be found on the topic or keyword search.