Dentists engaged in treatment at the age of 25 to 75 years (number). Classification: years, Germany, sex, year of birth
Shown values refer to:
Sex: All sexes
|Year of birth||Year (descending)|
|All 25 to 75 year-olds||38,075||42,497||60,256||57,813||64,932||67,542||71,262||71,429||71,628||71,954||71,808||71,597||71,774|
(See also more information on Source(s)/Contact, Comment(s), Links, Refresh period of data) To the interactive graphics
Interactive graphics Line chart
- Membership statistics of the dental chambers, German Dental Association (more information on data source/contact person, more information on methodology)
- The reported figures are for the dentists registered by the regional dental chambers as of 31 December of the reporting year.
- The data by years of birth couldn't be collected from all dental chambers of the federal states.
- Starting from 2000 the German Dental Association has revised the membership statistics in cooperation with the dental chambers of the Laender. Therefore in some cases, figures have changed as compared to previous publications. The revision is not yet fully completed. Because of methodical modifications the membership figures published before 2000 are only partly comparable with the other years.
- Up to and including 1991: only the territory of the former Federal Republic of Germany.
Refresh period of data Information on corrections of the data
- The table was extended by the year 2021 on 22 Sep 2022.
Information for a new reporting period will be added as soon as it is available.
- The complete data for all dentists without classification by years of birth are shown in the ad hoc table Dentists (number and rate) .
The Federal Health Monitoring System 21. Mar 2023