Diagnostic data of the prevention or rehabilitation facilities with more than 100 beds starting from 2003 (cases, cases per 100,000 inhabitants (age-standardized), days of care, average length of stay). Classification: years, place of residence, age, sex, length of stay, ICD10, type of standardization Info
Shown values refer to:
Year: 2021, Place of residence: Germany, Age: All age-groups, Sex: All sexes, Length of stay: altogether, Art der Standardisierung: Standard population "Germany 2011"
|Cases Info||Cases per |
100,000 inhabitants Info
|Cases per |
|Days of care||Average length of |
stay in days
|All diagnoses/reasons for treatment||1,382,272||1,661.5||1,608.4||35,274,116||25.5|
|A00-T98 All diseases and sequelae of effects of external causes||1,319,138||1,585.6||1,535.3||33,871,789||25.7|
|A00-B99 Certain infectious and parasitic diseases||3,575||4.3||4.1||89,549||25.0|
| D50-D90 Diseases of the blood and blood-forming organs and certain |
disorders involving the immune mechanism
|E00-E90 Endocrine, nutritional and metabolic diseases||28,547||34.3||34.8||685,310||24.0|
|F00-F99 Mental and behavioural disorders||242,322||291.3||295.6||8,563,552||35.3|
|G00-G99 Diseases of the nervous system||49,495||59.5||58.7||1,525,411||30.8|
|H00-H59 Diseases of the eye and adnexa||893||1.1||1.0||23,820||26.7|
|H60-H95 Diseases of the ear and mastoid process||4,452||5.4||5.2||123,054||27.6|
|I00-I99 Diseases of the circulatory system||213,505||256.6||242.1||5,396,289||25.3|
|J00-J99 Diseases of the respiratory system||49,143||59.1||57.0||1,132,472||23.0|
|K00-K93 Diseases of the digestive system||12,865||15.5||15.1||293,232||22.8|
|L00-L99 Diseases of the skin and subcutaneous tissue||14,713||17.7||17.2||339,769||23.1|
|M00-M99 Diseases of the musculoskeletal system and connective tissue||440,763||529.8||508.2||9,777,517||22.2|
|N00-N99 Diseases of the genitourinary system||4,591||5.5||5.4||101,956||22.2|
|O00-O99 Pregnancy, childbirth and the puerperium||X||X||X||X||X|
|P00-P96 Certain conditions originating in the perinatal period||37||0.0||0.0||948||25.6|
| Q00-Q99 Congenital malformations, deformations and chromosomal |
R99 Symptoms, signs and abnormal clinical and laboratory findings, not
|S00-T98 Injury, poisoning and certain other consequences of external causes||88,753||106.7||98.2||2,089,005||23.5|
|U00-U85 Codes for special purposes||9,336||11.2||11.0||234,745||25.1|
|Z00-Z99 Factors influencing health status and contact with health services||52,097||62.6||60.1||1,128,423||21.7|
(See also more information on Source(s)/Contact, Comment(s), Links, Refresh period of data) To the interactive graphics
- Hospital statistics - diagnostic data of the patients of prevention and rehabilitation facilities, Federal Statistical Office, Branch Bonn (more information on data source/contact person, more information on methodology)
- Update of the state of the population, Federal Statistical Office (more information on data source/contact person, more information on methodology)
- In September 2019 the age-standardized values for 2017 were corrected, so that deviations from previously displayed values are possible.
Refresh period of data Information on corrections of the data
- The table was extended by the year 2021 on 11 Nov 2022.
Information for a new reporting period will be added as soon as it is available.
- Information concerning Population, annual average (census 19887, 1990) .
- Information concerning Population, annual average (census 2011) .
- Standard populations (tables)
- Information concerning: Diagnostic data of the hospitals by place of residence .
The Federal Health Monitoring System 6. Feb 2023